We offer a full range of services for thoroughbreds including broodmare agistment, foaling down, breeding preparation, weaning, racehorse spelling, yearling preparation and sales preparation.
- Broodmare Agistment. Broodmare agistment is available for long or short-term boarders. Paddocks vary in sizes ranging from quarter acre lots to larger shared paddocks with safe, horse-specific fencing, quality rye, rhodes and clover pasture to name but a few of the diversified grasses, horse shelters and lush, undulating hills.
- Foaling Down. Mares are foaled down in individual grass yards by experienced professional staff. Twentyfour hour monitoring is conducted throughout the foaling season.
- Breeding Preparation. Pre-season preparation is available for dry and maiden mares. Mares can be monitored through their cycle, rugged and stabled under lights, giving them the best opportunity for conception.
- Walk Out Service. Mares can be walked out to all Victorian and Hunter Valley based stallions.
- Foals. Foal handling begins from birth and continues through to weaning, which is usually undertaken in March.
- Weaning. All stock is handled from birth. Our weaning process includes daily handling, branding, and DNA testing, washing and rugging education.
- Yearling Preparation. A specially developed program, incorporating daily exercise, grooming, rugging, and education to walk in hand, ensures yearlings maximise their sales potential.
- Sales Preparation and Sales. Preparation for general thoroughbred sales is provided for Magic Millions, Sydney Easter and Melbourne Premier sales.
- Veterinary Services. Veterinary services are provided by experienced, local equine vets, on call to the farm 24-hours per day.